Grit & Grind Wellness Group
"ACCOUNTABILITY IS THE GLUE THAT TIES THE COMMITMENT TO THE RESULT." - BOB PROCTOR
Working out can be hard, let’s be honest. Pushing yourself to limits that are uncomfortable and challenge you in ways that make you question whether it’s worth it. We come up with every excuse in the book to avoid exercise… “I don’t have time, my work hours suck, my kids need me, I didn’t sleep well last night, I have no energy”. But physical activity is the EXACT thing we need to get us through the day and a group of like-minded women, with unlimited support will motivate you help you find your strength and live a fuller life.
Grit & Grind Wellness group is your place for encouragement, motivation, support and sharing of ideas. In a world where face to face contact is more difficult, we have found a way to connect with one another on a greater scale. We utilize a private group format and request that those in the group follow some simple rules:
– I will follow my workout schedule and push my body outside of my comfort zone.
– I will be mindful about my nutrition and do my best to FUEL with whole foods while limiting processed foods.
– I will be uplifting and supportive, but I will also be honest, real, and open about the days I need extra motivation and help.
– I will have fun and recognize that I am not perfect!
– I will REMEMBER TO INSPIRE OTHERS because I may just inspire myself.
Accountability is proven to:
1) Accelerate your performance
2) Measure your success and progress
3) Keep you engaged
4) Keep you responsible
5) Validate your thoughts and ideas.
If you feel like you’ve been struggling alone and riding a constant roller coaster, accountability may be the SECRET you’ve been looking for to reach your goals!